Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Song #47 On My MP3 Player - California by Low

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #47 on my MP3 player is 'California' by Low which is the second track on their 2005 album The Great Destroyer.

I used to know this guy named Brandon and he made me an awesome Christmas mix CD back in 2003, which I still listen to during Christmas time. The opening track to the CD was Low's 'Just Like Christmas'. I really liked the song and wanted to hear more from Low. A few years after discovering Low, I heard 'California' and thought it was a magnificent track. I hope you enjoy this song and are staying warm.




TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment