Thursday, January 23, 2014

Song #44 On My MP3 Player - Bull in the Heather by Sonic Youth

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #44 on my MP3 player is 'Bull in the Heather' by Sonic Youth which is the second track on their 1994 album Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star.

Sonic Youth is a cool band, but I need them in small doses. If I hear one or two Sonic Youth songs then I'm good, but for some reason if I hear more then I get angry with Sonic Youth. There is no logical explanation. I've been a fan since 1992 when my friend Miles gave me the 'Sugar Kane' CD single as a Christmas gift. 'Bull in the Heather' is a damn good song, so enjoy the official video below which features Kathleen Hanna of Bikini Kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment