Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Getting Caught Up On Wednesday - Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

I have not been the best Lost Soul at times because I've ignored a great deal of mainstream music over the past fourteen years. Fear not kids, I'm spending Wednesday's getting caught up by reviewing some popular artists.

My selection today is Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. These two have been hyped and I have never heard a song from these cats. 'Can't Hold Us' is the first song I've heard from Macklemore and Ryan lewis not a bad song, and the video shows us what happened to the old dude from Arrested Development. Also, Macklemore looks like a poor man's version of Donnie Wahlberg. Oh-uh-oh-oh...the right stuff.



TonyDoug Wright is the Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment