Friday, February 21, 2014

Song #63 On My MP3 Player - Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #63 on my MP3 player is 'Dancing With Myself' by Billy Idol which is the eleventh track on his 1982 album Billy Idol.

I just might have been the only person in the world today to Google "Billy Idol discography". I forgot Billy originally recorded a version of 'Dancing With Myself' with his band Generation X. This version of 'Dancing With Myself' is the second version and for some reason I don't think you really care. There are times when I look over the songs on my MP3 player and wonder why I uploaded them in the first place. This is one of those songs, but it is pretty damn good.




TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock & Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment