Thursday, February 20, 2014

Song #62 On My MP3 Player - Cut Your Hair by Pavement

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #62 on my MP3 player is 'Cut Your Hair' by Pavement which is the fourth track on their 1994 album Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain.

Indie rock from the 90's makes up the majority of songs on my MP3 player. Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain is Pavement's commercial breakthrough album that introduced me to their music. While I love Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain, I've got to say that Wowee Zowee is my favorite Pavement album. 'Cut Your Hair' is about the music industry, and in my opinion it is about how the 90's were a transition period from big hair metal to alternative rock. Enjoy!



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment