Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Song #55 On My MP3 Player - Claire Monet by Screeching Weasel

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #55 on my MP3 player is 'Claire Monet' by Screeching Weasel which is the seventeenth track on their 1993 album Anthem For A New Tomorrow.

I was introduced to the music of Screeching Weasel back in 1992, and I was instantly hooked by the music of this pop punk rock band from Chicago. It was sometime during the fall of 1993 when I was CD shopping and I saw Anthem For A New Tomorrow. I did not know a single track on the album, but I purchased it with high expectations. Screeching Weasel did not let me down and Anthem For A New Tomorrow is my favorite Screeching Weasel album, so I hope you enjoy today's selection. You can listen to the song by clicking here.


TonyDoug Wright is the Lost Soul of Rock and Roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment