Monday, February 3, 2014

Song #51 On My MP3 Player - Changes by Sugar

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #51 on my MP3 player is 'Changes' by Sugar which was the third track on their 1992 album Copper Blue.

Copper Blue is one of my favorite albums. I first heard the album at a record store in Columbus, Ohio during the Fall of 1992 while visiting a friend in college. I should have bought the album then and there but didn't for some reason. Not long after that trip, I heard Copper Blue at a record store in my hometown mall. I pulled the trigger and purchased that album, which I still listen to some 22 years later.

This was the grunge era and former Husker Du lead singer Bob Mould put together a trio that developed an album ahead of its time. 'Changes' is a fine example of how great Copper Blue was and is to this very day an amazing rock album. Enjoy.




TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment