Monday, February 10, 2014

Song #54 On My MP3 Player - Chocolate Cake by Crowded House

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #54 on my MP3 player is 'Chocolate Cake' by Crowded House which was the opening track on their 1991 album Woodface.

Crowded House is a personal favorite and Woodface is well represented on my MP3 player. I first heard 'Chocolate Cake' back in 1991 when I was a volunteer DJ at a college radio station. The only Crowded House song I knew up to that point was 'Don't Dream It's Over'. 'Chocolate Cake' was a song that got me motivated to check out Crowded House's catalog, and it is a damn fine catalog of music. Enjoy.



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment