Thursday, February 13, 2014

Song #57 On My MP3 Player - Come Dancing by The Kinks

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #57 on my MP3 player is 'Come Dancing' by The Kinks which is the fourth track on their 1983 album State of Confusion.

You've got to love The Kinks. Some think their career ended during the mid 1960's when the British Invasion lost its steam. The Kinks were able to produce some great music during the 1970's and 80's, which includes today's selection of 'Come Dancing'. I'm a sucker at times for nostalgia songs, so I hope you enjoy this song about the good ol' days of dancing the night away at the club. Enjoy.



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment