Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Song #64 On My MP3 Player - Dangerous by The Neighborhoods

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #64 on my MP3 player is 'Dangerous' by The Neighborhoods which is the fifth track on their 1987 album Reptile Men.

The Neighborhoods are sadly an overlooked band that released some great music during the 1970's and 1980's. Their earlier music had a power pop quality and it evolved into an impressive hard rock sound. I've been a fan since the mid 1990's and the music of The Neighborhoods is well represented on my MP3 player. Today's selection is 'Dangerous' which is an excellent example of their later hard rockin' sound.



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment