Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Getting Caught Up On Wednesday - When I'm With You by Best Coast

The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll is late to the party, but I am getting caught up on the music of the past fourteen years. I will use every Wednesday to get caught up on the music you kids are listening to these days. My selection for this week is Best Coast and the song I picked is 'When I'm With You', which is the thirteenth track on their 2010 album Crazy For You

I first heard Best Coast on NPR because they were interviewing the band and talking about their album Crazy For You. They played some clips and I was impressed because they had a lo-fi sound comparable to Yo La Tengo. I made a mental note to check out their music. Something happened to that mental note and it is four years later. I'm digging their music and the Lost Soul is now a fan of Best Coast. 



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment