Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My 80's Jams: Party All The Time by Eddie Murphy

Charlie Murphy! My 80's jams are still the hotness and the song I have selected for today is Eddie Murphy's 'Party All The Time'. This song was released in 1985 and was a top ten hit for Eddie. In case you didn't know, this song was written and produced by Rick James.

Some people believe that this song falls under the "awesomely bad" category, but I'll give Eddie some respect and say this song is a jam. Rick James does a good job of adding his funky magic to this song, which is the reason why 'Party All The Time' is great. When it comes to celebrities bringing the hotness to pop music, I'll give my respect to Eddit for this jam, but let me add Jamie Foxx to the list for what he did on Kanye's 'Gold Digger'. I've embedded the official music video for 'Party All The Time' below, so enjoy my 80's jam!



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll and is also the head writer and owner of Champion City Comics. Follow him @TonyDougWright on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment