Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair of the Dog by Nazareth

I didn't expect my Monday to turn into a Facebook frenzy. My good friend, Billy Soundwave, likes to post items of a political nature on Facebook and I enjoy debating with him because he is willing to hear my opinion. Billy posted something last night and the end result was some guy I never met ended up insulting a friend and said something horrible and disgusting to my wife. Instead of jumping in my car and finding this buffoon, Billy Soundwave made the right move by deleting the post and by getting rid of the buffoon. You're my boy, Billy.

Music helps when I'm really angry, so a personal favorite I like to blast is Nazareth's 1975 hard rock classic, 'Hair of the Dog'. You may know Nazareth from their cover of 'Love Hurts', but they hit one out of the park with 'Hair of the Dog' because it's tough to beat the chorus of 'Now you're messing with a son of a bitch.'   

No comments:

Post a Comment