Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Christmas Song by Weezer

Christmas Rocks at The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll. Did you ever know how much I care? The song of the day for December 12, 2012 is 'The Christmas Song' by Weezer. This song was released in 2000 and can be found on the international release of The Green Album and on The Christmas CD.

I'm amazed that Rivers Cuomo wrote a Christmas song filled with melancholy. Nobody is as happy-go-lucky as Rivers. OK, I'll behave. As a Weezer fan, I wanted to share 'The Christmas Song' with the good kids at The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll. Haters are gonna hate on Weezer, but I'm here to defend their honor. I have the 2013 season of The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll planned and expect to hear a great tune from Weezer's overlooked classic, Pinkerton. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment