Monday, February 17, 2014

Song #59 On My MP3 Player - Corduroy by Peal Jam

I have decided to share with the Lost Soul faithful every song that is stored on my MP3 player which is a Philips GoGear Vibe 4G model. All posts are in alphabetical order. Song #59 on my MP3 player is 'Corduroy' by Pearl Jam which is the eighth track on their 1994 album Vitalogy.

Pearl Jam is a band that I respect, but I can only take them in small doses. Sonic Youth is another example of bands I can only handle in small doses. If I hear two or three songs from these acts per week then I'm still a fan. If I hear more than that on a weekly basis then I hate them with a passion. It is a strange condition. The only Pearl Jam song I can handle on a daily basis is 'Corduroy', which is the one and only Pearl Jam track on my MP3 player. Enjoy!



TonyDoug Wright is The Lost Soul of Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment